Spokane Valley, WA
(866) 303-3668

Hayden and Kellogg, ID
(208) 762-0909

FAX 1 (844) 928-8181

When To Call a Foot Doctor

If you are experiencing any of the following:

  • Foot or ankle pain or trauma (especially with fever)
  • Diabetes or have poor circulation in your legs
  • Infected open sore(s) or red streaks extending from the affected area
  • Discoloration of the toenails (fungal infection)
  • Ingrown toenails, calluses, corns, warts, or blisters
  • Swelling, inflammation of the joints in the feet and ankle
  • Loss of feeling in the feet
  • Numbness, tingling or burning in your feet
  • Your feet are severely cracking, scaling, or peeling
  • Unexplained bumps, lumps, growths, or itching, especially between toes
  • Pain in your foot or ankle when you get out of bed in the morning
  • Can’t wear shoes because of pain or foot deformity
  • Need custom orthotics or arch supports
  • Want evaluation for any foot or ankle condition
  • If your primary doctor refers you to a Podiatrist
  • To get a second opinion before any invasive procedures

This is not a full list of podiatric symptoms and conditions necessitating the need to call a podiatrist. If you are experiencing any form of pain, discomfort, or concern about the condition of your feet and ankles, don’t hesitate to call.

Feel free to call us at 866-303-3668 with your foot and ankle health questions, e-mail us or Request an Appointment.